Gammu 1.37.90 has been just released. New testing release for Gammu is here. It brings some cleanup to SMSD tables, changes library soname and adds dozens of fixes.
Full list of changes:
- Improved support Huawei K3770.
- API changes in some parameter types.
- Fixed various Windows compilation issues.
- Fixed several resource leaks.
- Create outbox SMS atomically in FILES backend.
- Removed getlocation command as we no longer fit into their usage policy.
- Fixed call diverts on TP-LINK MA260.
- Initial support for Oracle database.
- Removed unused daemons, pbk and pbk_groups tables from the SMSD schema.
- SMSD outbox entries now can have priority set in the database.
- Added SIM IMSI to the SMSD status table.
- Added CheckNetwork directive.
- SMSD attempts to power on radio if disabled.
- Fixed processing of AT unsolicited responses in some cases.
- Fixed parsing USSD responses from some devices.
You can download it from https://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations https://wammu.eu/donate/.
Опубликовал Michal Čihař 18 октября 2016 г.